- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- TRUCK BED EXTENSION. This trailer wiring harness is designed to be an extension of the existing tow wiring of your truck. It retains use of the rear 7-way RV blade socket, while adding an additional 7-way socket in the truck bed for connecting 5th wheel wiring or gooseneck wiring.
- EASY TO INSTALL. No wire cutting! No splicing! This trailer wire extension plugs into existing factory wiring on your truck and has a 10-foot harness for flexible positioning in the truck bed (2-1/8-inch hole saw required for installation).
- HEAVY-DUTY CONNECTOR. The 7-pin trailer wire extension can be used to connect trailer taillights, brake lights, reverse lights, turn signals, electric trailer brakes and an auxiliary power wire, making this extension a perfect fit for most 5th wheel trailers and gooseneck trailers.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. For long-lasting use and a reliable connection, the housing of the 7-pin truck wiring socket is made from durable molded black plastic and has a spring-loaded dust cover to protect the connection points. The wires are also protected by a slit loom sleeve to keep them bundled together and well protected.
- VEHICLE-SPECIFIC. This vehicle-trailer wiring extension harness is designed for select models of Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, GMC and Nissan trucks, ensuring the easiest possible installation and the most reliable wiring connection.
This fits your .
CURT 56000 10-Foot Vehicle-Side Truck Bed 7-Pin Trailer Wiring Harness Extension for Select Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, GMC and Nissan Trucks: Automotive
- Product Code: 4NEBK1400293
- Availability: In Stock